Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4, 2008

Today (yesterday) was fun. We really had nothing planned other than hanging out, but a friend called up and invited us over to grill out. So we did. We had a lot of fun there and set off some fireworks after dark.

A relaxing and peaceful day altogether.


We ran to Walmart for buns and I got carried away and didn't think and bought something. A good deal though, corn has been expensive lately.
corn = 4/$1 x3 = $3 + tax= $3.09
This will provide part of 2-3 meals

ETA * Thanks Jen - I was half asleep when I entered my totals, so yes I forgot the tax :)


THE NUMBERS:
amount spent today: $3.09
amount available to spend for July : $21.91
amount spent in July : $3.00
amount saved in July : $0.00

2 comments:

Jen said...

Do you include tax?- and Glad you had wonderful 4th! Mine was relaxing as well!

OnMyWay said...

way to go on the corn...mine is on sale as well...but I'm holding off a little since there is are huge corn fields here.