Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 12, 2008

I am trying to update my blog on my latest trips. Believe it or not - no visits to CVS this week ! (faint) ok, get up off the keys and keep reading... lol

I went to a Scrapbook event yesterday and, of course, stopped by a few stores on my way.

Publix - they were awful about the coupons, I almost walked out without purchasing, but they took the coupons finally and I left with 8 bottles of Downy, 6 Koolaid and 2 boxes of Wheat Thins. $??

Kroger - I asked the store manager and he said they take competitors' coupons, including Publix - so I had a Publix $5/$35 to use - best store yet! everyone was so nice there - I wish they weren't so far away. $1.55

Publix - a different one - I got 7 half gallons of Organic Valley milk, 2 bottles of vitamins, 4 revlon tool, 8 Perrier water, and something else for $5 and change.

I will update with totals, numbers, and pictures soon.

No comments: