Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day One - July 1, 2008

Well, not much to report. I just got back from a weekend trip and spent most of today recovering from the 20 hour drive.

However; I did find time to run to the post office for mail call (got a few rebates in) and the I went to the Recycling Center - can you say JACKPOT!! I got inserts from the last few weeks - my stack was 6 inches tall - I hope to post a picture soon - AND I got 7 of the Parade Magazines from 6.22.08 that had the Free Cheese coupons in them. So I shall be using them on my July Challenge.

For food today - lol - we had cereal that I got free last week, and I had Deli Creations that I got for $0.50 each due to markdowns and coupons on Saturday. Exciting!

I have been doing a bit of research and chatting with other Challengers on what I hope to accomplish and where I will shop this week. So I will check back in soon.


THE NUMBERS:

amount available to spend for July : $25.00
amount spent in July : $0.00
amount saved in July : $0.00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you a stock piler, thus not requiring much beyond dairy, produce etc? Oh and score one for you saving those poor cheese coupons from a sad and early demise!

OnMyWay said...

Up and running for the challenge.(well not running cause that would mean energy..but ya know)GOOD LUCK!