Sunday, October 26, 2008

Free Internet Radio

I love this website ~ Pandora

It is an online radio - FREE - that you can customize with your own taste of music. You can rate the songs on like/dislike. You can even buy some of them that you really like.

I enjoy the service because I can have more than one radio station to my taste - ie., I have a Holiday station for Christmas time, a regular station for whenever, and a Jazz station for when I'm in that mood. I also like it because I can enter in a song I like and it will find it, play it, and also play similar music. If they play a song I really dislike, I click on a button and they mark it and promise never to play it on my station. If I really like a song, I click another button and they mark it, find more songs like it, and play that song more often.

It is a really wonderful site and I enjoy it a lot. Try it and let me know what you think.

No comments: