Thursday, October 9, 2008

Coffee!

Eight O-Clock Coffee to be exact. (PS, some of the bags have a $1 coupon printed on the inside)

I just purchased a few bags of this coffee and there was a logo on the front of the bag reading Accumul8 Rewards. If you drink this coffee, go to the website and click on the Accumul8 Rewards program and register. Enter the information near the UPC on the bottom of the package and receive 140 points for each 11.5-12 oz bag!

If you want an invite into the program, comment with your email (I won't publish it) and I will send you an email with an invite to the program. I get 35 bonus points if you sign up under me! Thank you!

Some of their information:
Members earn rewards points ("Rewards Points") by purchasing qualifying Eight O'Clock Coffee products, as listed on the Website, (“Qualifying Products”) and entering the Codes found on the packaging at the Website. Qualifying Products will be classified as: small (11.5 – 12 oz package), large (34.5 - 36 oz package) or club (42 oz package). For each Code entered from a small product, Members will receive one hundred forty (140) Rewards Points. For each Code entered from a large product, Members will receive four hundred twenty (420) Rewards Points. For each Code entered from a club product, Members will receive four hundred twenty (420) Rewards Points. Members will also earn one hundred (100) bonus Rewards Points the first time they enter a Code and thirty-five (35) Rewards Points for each friend they refer through the Website who subsequently registers to participate in the Program. Limit: One hundred seventy-five (175) bonus Reward Points per Member for Referrals

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

That's really cool. I'll have to look into that! I'll let you know=)

vickib52 said...

You are reading my mind. Only yesterday I talked about Accumul8 in my blog. I probably missed the part about getting a bonus when others sign up under me.